The Straw Cap is designed for upright, spill-proof sipping (no tipping required) and comes with a new raised grip oval sleeve pattern. The Straw Cap is perfect for the treadmill and yoga class. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
The 12oz is an ideal everyday companion that fits into handbags, backpacks and car cupholders. The volume works well for active kids as well as adults seeking a smaller capacity, lighter weight bottle.
All caps from 16 and 22oz bottles will fit on the 12oz bottles (22oz Glass Bottles are available at our Millenia Walk boutique).
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective non-toxic silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack / no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- All materials are FDA approved
- All materials BPA/BPS-free and Phthalate-free
- Glass type: Soda Lime
Capacity: 12oz | 350ml
Colours: Black, Cobalt, Coral, Lemon
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the USA
Care & Use
Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe. Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place straw spout in open position to allow flow of water through the cap.
- Remove silicone straw for proper and thorough cleaning.
- Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed when washing. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
- Flow Control: Straw spout must be in full, open position for water to flow. This is designed to prevent leaking. Also, make sure the straw isn't creating suction at the base of the bottle. If so, snip a bit off the straw with scissors. For example, this can occur if you use a straw purchased on a 22oz bottle on a 16oz or 12oz bottle because the straw length is longer.
- Noise: If you experience any humming or whistling noise while sipping, try moving/adjusting the small light grey umbrella valve that you see in the channel when the straw spout is in open position. This valve controls air flow and prevents leaking.
- Pressure: Straw caps may develop excess pressure under certain conditions (e.g. hot day left in a car, flying on an airplane) that can cause the liquid to stream out of the spout when opened. To relieve pressure (and avoid eruption), simply unscrew the cap and release pressure. Rescrew the cap and then open the spout.
The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.