Slim and mobile. The 16oz travels wells and looks great doing it. The silicone flip top seals when plugged but is not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag leakproof.
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking. All caps from 12 and 22oz bottles will fit on the 16oz bottles (22oz Glass Bottles are available at our Millenia Walk boutique).
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective non-toxic silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack / no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- All materials are FDA approved
BPA/BPS-free, Phthalate-free, No PVC, No Plastic
- Glass type: Soda Lime
Capacity: 16oz | 475ml
Colours: Collegiate Yellow, Grass Green, Huckleberry, Midnight Blue, Raspberry, Turquoise
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the USA
Selected colours are available in 22oz Glass Bottles for purchase in-store.
Cap Care & Use
Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe. Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed when washing. If you wish to remove the sleeve you can use warm soapy water or spray the bottle with rubbing alcohol and sleeve will slide off easily.
The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. Liquid expands when frozen and can crack the bottle. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Rapid or extreme temperature changes may crack the bottle.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch. Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.