Slim and mobile. The 16oz travels wells and looks great doing it. The silicone flip top seals when plugged but is not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag leakproof.
The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
All caps from 12 and 22oz bottles will fit on the 16oz bottles. (22oz Glass Bottles are available at our Millenia Walk boutique).
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective non-toxic silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack / no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- All materials are FDA approved
- All materials BPA/BPS-free and Phthalate-free
- Glass type: Soda Lime
Capacity: 16oz | 475ml
Colours: Collegiate Yellow, Grass Green, Huckleberry, Raspberry
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the USA
Care & Use
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe. Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed when washing. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.