Lifefactory 9oz Baby Bottles come with Stage 2 (3-6 months) nipples.
Our baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant Borosilicate Glass. This allows our bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
Always BPA/BPS-free and dishwasher safe, all components are made in the USA or Europe.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, our bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack / no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (Sippy and Flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All materials are FDA approved
- All materials BPA/BPS-free and Phthalate-free
- Glass type: Borosilicate
Capacity: 9oz | 250ml with Stage 2 (3-6 months) nipple
Colours: Blueberry, Grape, Grass Green, Kale, Mango, Papaya
Origin: Glass and silicone nipple made in France; Cap and silicone sleeve made in the USA
Care & Use
- Before first use, place in dishwasher or in boiling water for 3 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene.
- Immediately after use, disassemble individual top components (e.g. nipple from top or valve from cap).
- Bottle and sleeve may be placed in the dishwasher or boiled without removal of the sleeve. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm, soapy water.
- All parts are dishwasher safe (nipples and cap parts should be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher only).
- To wash by hand: wash separately in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm, soapy water.
- To allow venting and prevent nipple/valve collapse, do not over-tighten screw top.
- When freezing store bottle in upright position. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. Leave a minimum of 2oz/58ml of open space from neck of bottle to allow for expansion and prevent glass breaking while frozen.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning).