At Hurraw! they are always thinking (ok, obsessing) about unique, beneficial and all natural balm combos. Decidedly, they took a challenge; to create balms based on basic Ayurvedic Dosha principles*. Ayurvedic who? Dosha what? Hurraw! is lucky to have an Ayurvedic practitioner on staff so after two years of diligently formulating their asanas off, satisfaction arose.
These balms are infused with rich, cold pressed organic sesame seed oil with plants, fruits and roots known to compliment each Dosha. Made with creamy raw organic coconut oil, rich raw organic cacao butter and emollient cold pressed organic castor oil. A trio of flavours from pure essential oils and all natural flavour extracts create a unique, long lasting, very nourishing lip balm.
*Ayurveda is the traditional medicine of India. According to Ayurveda there are three Doshas: Vata (wind), Pitta (fire & water), and Kapha (water & earth). These elemental forces manifest into one's mind and body characteristics. A unique combination of these three Ayurvedic principles (Doshas) are present in everyone.
Set Contains Full-Size Products of:
- Kapha Lip Balm
- A herbal infusion of Tulsi. Invigorating and zesty Grapefruit subtly melds with stimulating Eucalyptus while fresh Ginger gives a bit of warmth. Energizing.
- The Kapha Dosha: steadfast, strong, calm, generous, damp
- Element: Water & Earth
- Pitta Lip Balm
- A herbal infusion of Amalaki. The favourite tropical smell of Coconut merges with uplifting Lemongrass and the refreshing tingle of Peppermint. Cooling.
- The Pitta Dosha: fiery, intense, fluid, sharp, transformative
- Element: Fire & Water
- Vata Lip Balm
- An infusion of Ashwanganda root. The soothing Almond scent is complimented with notes of spicy Malagasy Cardamom and finished off with a lovely lingering of steam distilled Turkish Rose Oil. Grounding.
- The Vata Dosha: dry, quick, cold, light, subtle
- Element: Air (wind) & Ether (space)
Usual price S$33.90
Made in USA